2013年4月26日星期五

My mother saw me on tory burch on sale the forehead

Head of this really long package is really too sad reminder of it, this line! Hey!  tory burch outlet  11 have a holiday, like my sister and I had to go shopping, shopping, beautiful clothes clothing, bags were waved to me, to move forward! To advance!! Alas, poor man! I didn't notice and his head struck a shopping mall in a post, this hurts! Fortunately, not particularly bad hit, but my brain is actually knocked on Tory burch the door of a bag the size of thumbs zhijiagai, really good pain Tory burch too! Bags are red, swollen Puffy, ugly death. I went home, didn't buy anything and went home, was in no mood Tory burch for shopping. My mother saw me on tory burch on sale the forehead, was angry. But my Tory burch mom is my mom, after all, still very distressed me, Tory burch purposely to pharmacies to buy me Tory burch a red drug aerosol in Shenyang, were sprayed with me several times a day, spray when my mom made me close my eyes, my eyes with one hand, lest the chemicals into my eyes, mother love is great! HA HA. A week later, forehead, red medicine in Tory burch Shenyang, because my mother insisted I spray spray, has tory burch sale been gradually swelling restores to the original. Thanks MOM!!

没有评论:

发表评论